www.christiancafe.com


Christian Dating Service


John - Being a Christian, most of our users are looking for a site where they can meet people who are not only Christian but also practising Christian.
There are literally hundreds of sites who claim to be Christian Dating focused. But the relaity is that they are not. I tend to find that alot of sites have fake profiles and thus tempt people into joining up.
This is a site which lives upto its potential and billing. I met 6 women. All 6 were practising Christians. To add to that all were extremely attractive and healthy.

Cathy - I joined this site to meet a fellow Christian who I could develop a relationship with. I have tried online dating and thus far it has not given me a good outcome. the reason is that the men I meet are usually after sex. I am a very attractive woman. and this works against me. People just look on the outside and want to get into bed with me. This is why I opted to go down the Christian dating route. The Christian men I have met are on the whole decent men. They are not lecherous perverts. I have met a gentleman who I am cultivating a relationship.
My experience has been good. I enjoyed the site. The layout is good and the calibre of men is as the site advertises - All Christian
If you are looking for a Christian Dating Service
then this is the site for you