Mingles.com


Photo Personals at Mingles.com!


Rob - I have been a member of this site for 4 months. I love it. It is such a cool site. the women are all down to earth and very friendly. I have met lots of women and made lots of friends. This site is social networking but with romance in mind. I highly recomend it.
Connect with other singles


Alison - I like this site. Nice people.But I will warn the ladies.You can get quite a few weirdos. I know thats anywhere. But watch out for ugly men. lol.
I'm kidding. I decided this site would be a good fit for me as I can meet guys with no pressure of anything other than friendship. Its all about the mingling!
I'm going to be the mingling Queen! Will you be my Mingling King? Im only joking.
Check it out and we can meet up? Unless I've scared you off? If I have then you were no good for me. Why? Cos I need a Man and not a Boy who gets scared off so easily!
Are you man enough for me? lol. Im joking again. As you can see I'm a joker. But not like Heath Ledger. Not cos hes dead. But cos he was a psycho. In the movie. Not in real life. Even though he took a drug overdose. I liked him. I miss him. I know that sounds weird as I never met him. Do you look like Heath?