ashleymadison.com


Go on, make yourself happy - have an affair!



Jonathon - This site is dating but not as you know it! This site is all about having discreet affairs. It makes no bones about this at all. I am a very busy business man. I run 12 companies spanning North America and China. I have no time for conventional relationships. At the same time I am looking for companionship and no strings attached sex. Prostitutes dont do it for me. I want a connection. On this site I have found 2 stunningly beautiful women. One in New York and one in Florida. They clearly stae what they are looking for - sex. I state what I am looking for - sex. But thats where the fun begins. We begin to meet, we date, we have a great time and we have great sex.
This site is the single best site I have ever visited. For the one reason - the women are to die for. If it was upto me - I would buy this site out and keep all the women to myself!

Cheri - I heard about this site for a colleague at work. I have a very hectic life. I havent had a relationship in 4 yrs. A woman has needs guys! I joined this site on the Monday. A very handsome guy - Michale emailed me. We exchanged emails. Then we exchanged numbers . We got along really well. We then met up on Thursday and had the best evening I can ever recall. This site is all about casual affairs so do bear that in mind. Its all that I'm after at this point in my life but who knows? Thigns can always change.
I love their slogan A visit to ""www.ashleymadison.com" will change you life forever!

It is so true